Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Beware of Dog



So I had a bit of an interesting ride last week. It's been pretty hot here lately, so I went out for a ride in the evening, thinking I could beat some of the heat. As it turns out, someone (who lives in the middle of a cornfield and will remain nameless) decided to let their dog run around their yard without looking after it. Hmm, I bet you can see where this is going.

Let me say first that I like dogs, and generally find them to be good tempered. This particular pooch however, seemed intent on not letting me continue down the street. I slowed, and then the dog preceded to try and get me off my bike with all the delicacy of a fuzzy battering ram. No blood, no foul. But I did get a decent bruise. Still trying to think of a moral to this story.

--Miche
Active things done today: 10 mi Run

No comments:

Post a Comment