Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Stuff!


I recently won the swim portion of one of my Tri's, and was rewarded with a gift certificate. I decided to put it to good use and buy a trainer. (Using a strength to help strengthen a weakness, or something like that)

With the help of my coach, we devised (mostly her though:) ) a set to try to figure out my ideal cadence.

I did 7x2min with 2:30 rest in-between, increasing my cadence by 5 each interval until I was at 100. By tracking HR, you can find your threshold (the ideal place for you to be working at) to be your most efficient. Pretty cool!

--Miche
Active things done today:75 Min Weightlifting, 1.75 hr Swimming, 1 hr Bike (drill work)

1 comment:

  1. That is a nice trainer. I love using mine when I have to. You've had a full workout day so far. Good job!

    ReplyDelete